§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.vintagebursche.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded
Vintagebursche – Niklas Hoppe
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer for the conclusion of a sales contract..
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered as rejected.(4) When an order is received in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “to checkout”
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at http://www.vintagebursche.de/agb. Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible over the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal .
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 10 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale to destination.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§7 Contract language
State of AGB Apr.2019
Free AGB created by agb.de